Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

GOOD NEWS - BAD NEWS ABOUT GRANDMA SUSAN'S ALMANAC.



Dear Readers,

This note is being sent out to all my friends who are in contact with me on this blog-space. I hope you are well and with lots of light in your life.  I want to thank you for being my friends for these past few years. 

FIRST, THE BAD NEWS...
Sadly, I'm sorry to say that I've decided to end my activity here.  What I began with so much interest about a decade ago has dwindled and my posts have slowed down to a snail's pace. 

There is also another important reason for this action.   When I began blogging about my personal interests and experiences almost ten years ago, there seemed to be a space and a need for that kind of sharing. Now, blog-space, in general, and its context have changed to the point where my further contributions seem to be superfluous. 

For these reasons, I have decided to stop this blog. I also will delete part - if not all - of the content on this blog, a process that may take me a few weeks. 

NOW, THE GOOD NEWS...
I will select about 100 of the best posts (my opinion) from this blog and edit them in the form of an e-book which I will make available to the public.  Others, that don't make the cut, will be available by request through the email address that I'll add to to the book notes.

I close this note, sending you heartfelt blessings of peace and light.

Grandma Susan

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Panggang Ayam Marketing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.